New business enquiries
Find out more
Find out more
Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
Are you a Customer Services Executive looking to increase your skill-set? Want to play an important role in a successful company’s operations?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
- Salary of up to £22,500 per annum
- Bonus scheme (£600)
- Pension, childcare vouchers and life assurance
- Healthshield care package and discount perks
- On-site parking
- A dedicated platform for learning and development
- Staff member of the month awards
- Staff introduction scheme
- 20 days’ holiday with the option to buy/sell holiday
- Birthday leave
Every day our people work hard to make our customers more successful and in return, we work hard to make our employees more successful. We invest in their training and development, recognise and reward their achievements and create opportunities to progress within our business.
So, if you want to develop an exciting career, learn from a friendly team and realise your full potential in a fast-moving industry, this is the role for you.
As a Customer Services Executive, you’ll provide frontline telephone and email support to a portfolio of our fulfilment customers.
Providing a high-quality service, you will:
• Build a strong understanding of customer’s bespoke requirements
• Responsible for resolving day to day queries including processing of all orders and any correspondence relating to those orders with the customer and other ILG departments
• Utilise the client and in-house hosted ticketing system to provide updates on client queries within the agreed SLA
• Operate a frontline telephone/e-mail support
• Work in close liaison with Customer Services, Warehouse Team Leaders and externally with customers to facilitate for smooth running of all contracts
• Ensure all business and individual key performance indicators are met
• Contribute actively to achieving departmental service level and targets
• Responsible for managing live chat, dealing with any inbound queries and passing these onto the relevant departments within agreed timeframes
To join the team, you’ll need:
- Customer service experience, including working to deadlines and SLA commitments
• Experience of having financial responsibility
• Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel and Outlook
• A methodical and organised approach to work, particularly in relation to email management
• Great written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
• The ability to complete work that requires a high level of accuracy
• Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
Ideally, you’ll have previous knowledge and experience of warehousing and distribution, but this isn’t essential.
To apply please click here: Apply to Customer Services Executive - Fulfilment East Grinstead
East Grinstead based, Various routes.
Full time role, Monday - Friday
Are you a motivated Collection and Delivery Driver? Want to play an important role in a successful logistics company’s operations?
If so, read on.
• Salary of £18,769 per annum
• Bonus scheme (£600)
• Pension, childcare vouchers and life assurance and Healthshield – Care Package and Discount Perks
• 20 days’ holiday with the option to buy / sell holiday
• Dedicated platform for learning and development
• Social events
• Staff member of the month rewards
As a Driver you will be working within a busy courier and freight division to provide our customers full support of their logistical requirements, you will be the customer facing representative, driving a Renault Master van on an allocated route collecting their daily consignments.
Specifically, you will be involved in:
• The movement of stock between our local warehouses and delivery of local shipments via the ILG own delivery scheme
• Liaising with the Operations Controller and/or Customer Service Manager to advise of potential sales leads on delivery route and communicate any service matters reported by our customers that may have an effect on their ILG experience
• Caring for goods in transit so that they arrive on time and in good condition, including shipping requirements to help assist our customers to avoid unnecessary delays
• Multi-drop collections and deliveries, including business and home addresses
• Daily inspection and safety checks on the vehicle
• Maintain a vehicle log to include services, repairs and general upkeep reporting any vehicle faults immediately to the Operations Controller
• Ensure your vehicle is presentable at all times inside and out.
• Report any driving offences or accidents in line with the ILG Driver Handbook Policy.
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business
• Develop relationships with customers to ensure they are receiving a high level service and report any instances to the Operations Controller and/or Customer Service Manager
• To obtain written proof for all goods either delivered or collected by a third party carrier or non ILG employee
• To ensure the Freight bay is always kept clean and tidy
• Physical lifting and handling of parcels and equipment in accordance with the correct Manual Handling procedures.
• Behave in a professional manner at all times and wear the correct PPE and uniform provided.
• Order processing of courier shipments collected by the ILG fleet as and when requested by Freight Bay Coordinator or any member of the management team when fully trained.
• Correct and accurate labelling of outbound consignments being presented to third party carriers.
• Accurate loading and unloading of consignments to third party carriers in a timely fashion to meet deadlines.
To be considered for the position of Driver, you will need:
• Previous experience of successfully working in an operational environment
• Driving experience of multiple pick-ups
• Deliveries on a daily basis
• Demonstrate experience of exceptional customer focus and strong organisational skills.
• Demonstrate knowledge of the courier and/or freight industry, associated shipping terminology and procedures
• Provide customers with basic knowledge of exporting to best serve their requirements and deadlines is desirable
• Demonstrate professionalism when working under pressure to tight deadlines
• Demonstrate the ability to respond to training effectively in an evolving industry
• Conversant with standard industry export paperwork and terms such as Commercial/Proforma invoice
• Able to work as part of an operational team to ensure a clean floor policy and 100% accuracy in labelling and loading of shipments
It is an occupational requirement that applicants have held a driving licence for more than 2 years and are 25 years of age or over.
A clean licence is desirable and no more than 3 points is essential in order to comply with the terms of fleet insurance cover.
To apply please click here: Apply to Driver - East Grinstead based.
Gatwick / Crawley
A 40 hour week. 5 days out of 7.
Are you a warehouse professional looking for your next challenge? Could you thrive as a Warehouse Assistant for a growing fulfillment and logistics company?
• Salary of £16,668 - £18,162 per annum
• Bonus scheme (£600)
• Forklift allowance (£400) if applicable
• Healthshield (care package and discounts)
• 20 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays and option to buy / sell holiday
• Free, on-site parking
• Twice yearly salary reviews
As a Warehouse Assistant, you will be involved in every aspect of the smooth running of the Goods In Department, as well as the warehouse as a whole.
You’ll receive and book in client stock in-line with SLAs, support stock control activities and carry out picking, packing and dispatch duties when required.
Additionally, you will:
• Receive and review stock and enter information into the Goods In log
• Ensure that stock cycle counts are completed in a timely and accurate manner
• Contribute to audited counts of full stock-holding on a regular basis
• Make sure that deliveries taken in are communicated to the correct contact
• Ensure that goods leaving the warehouse are signed for and all paperwork is passed on to the Customer Service Team
To be considered as a Warehouse Assistant, you will need:
• Warehouse experience, ideally including goods in experience
• Experience in a role requiring accuracy and attention to detail
• An awareness of the importance of health and safety in a warehousing environment
• Strong IT skills and the ability to learn new systems
• Good numeracy skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
A forklift truck (FLT) licence or experience would be beneficial to your application.
This role will involve some lifting and carrying of heavy items.
To apply please click here: Apply to Warehouse Assistant - Goods in. Gatwick
40 hour week, working 5 days out of 7.
ILG are looking for Warehouse Assistants to join the team.
Are you an enthusiastic individual looking to develop a career in warehousing and logistics? Could you thrive as a Warehouse Operative for a major delivery company?
• Salary of £16,668 - £17,333 per annum depending on experience
• Retention bonus scheme (£600)
• Pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance and Healthshield - Care Package and Discount Perks
• 20 days’ holiday, Bank Holidays with the option to buy / sell holiday
• Responsible for the pick, pack and shipping a range of products to our clients on a daily basis
• Quality checking goods, gift wrapping and packaging to the clients required standards
• Accurate use of the order management system and accurate picking of order items
• Ensure correct shipping information is processed and displayed ready for courier collection
• Enjoy working as part of a target driven ambitious team
• Strong attention to detail
• Hardworking and enjoy seeing job through to completion
• IT literate and confident to use IT systems
To find out more and apply, click the following links:Apply to Warehouse Assistant - Gatwick
40 hours a week, 5 days out of 7
Are you a logistics or warehousing professional with stock control experience? Looking for a fresh challenge where you can push yourself and your skills and make a big impact?
If so, read on.
• Salary of up to £23,000 per annum depending on experience• Retention Bonus scheme (£600) • Pension, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, Healthshield – Care Package and Discount Perks• 20 days’ holiday with the option to buy/sell holiday
You will direct and co-ordinate stock control activities of the customer product lines, proactively look for process improvements with a methodical and consistent approach, and take responsibility and ownership in problem investigation and resolution.
Specifically your role will invovle:
• Manage and co-ordinate stock take and cycle counting activities to ensure the required level of service is provided to the customer• Actively support operational change whilst effectively minimising disruption to production and service • Maintain and improve performance levels to maximise accuracy of stock figures in line with site KPI's• Work in close liason with Customer Services, Warehouse Team Leaders and externally with customers to facilitate for stock control procedures
• Previous experience of stock control• Methodical and able to demonstrate the ability to prioritise workload and tasks • Possess an understanding of 3ex.net warehouse managment system and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)• Able to motivate and manage a small team
To find out more and apply, click the following link: Apply to - Stock Controller - EG
Full Time Permanent
40 hour week, 5 days out of 7 varying Monday through Sunday.
• Salary of £16,668 - £17,333 per annum depending on experience • Retention bonus scheme (£600) • Pension, childcare vouchers, life assurance and Healthshield - Care Package and Discount Perks • 20 days’ holiday, Bank Holidays with the option to buy / sell holiday
• Responsible for the pick, pack and shipping a range of products to our clients on a daily basis• Quality checking goods, gift wrapping and packaging to the clients required standards• Accurate use of the order management system and accurate picking of order items• Ensure correct shipping information is processed and displayed ready for courier collection
• Enjoy working as part of a target driven ambitious team• Strong attention to detail• Hardworking and enjoy seeing job through to completion• IT literate and confident to use IT systems
To find out more and apply, click the following links: Apply to Warehouse Assistant - East Grinstead
Based at an ILG site in West Sussex: East Grinstead, Crawley, Gatwick, Burgess Hill
40 hour week with dedicated study time.
ILG are looking for apprentices to join our team.
To apply for the ILG warehousing apprenticeship programme you do not need to have previous work experience just a desire to learn and progress.
A salary of £15,300 per annum is offered with salary increase to £16,668 following completion of the apprenticeship which usually takes 12 months. In addition, following probation, you will be eligible for the ILG bonus scheme and ILG benefits scheme.
• Responsible for the pick, pack and shipping a range of products to our clients on a daily basis • Quality checking goods, gift wrapping and packaging to the clients required standards • Accurate use of the order management system and accurate picking of order items • Ensure correct shipping information is processed and displayed ready for courier collection
• Enjoy working as part of a target driven ambitious team • Strong attention to detail • Hard working and enjoy seeing job through to completion • IT literate and confident to use IT system
To find out more and apply, click the following link: Apply to Warehouse Apprenticeship
40 hours per week, 5 days out of 7.
To apply please click here: Apply to Warehouse Assistant - Goods in. East Grinstead.
Can't see the role your looking for? Apply here to join the ILG Talent Pool.
Thank you for your interest in employment with ILG, we look forward to receiving your application.
Click here to complete your application: Apply to join the ILG Talent Pool.
Are you an enthusiastic individual looking to further your career in warehousing and logistics? Could you thrive as a Contract Co-ordinator for a major fulfilment company? If so, read on. About Us: We’re ILG (International Logistics Group). We’re an independent fulfilment, warehousing and logistics provider with over 25 years’ experience and market-leading status. Due to our growth, diversification and expansion of the scope of our operations, we are now seeking a Contract Co-ordinator to join our team. The Benefits:
• Salary of £19,635 - £21,956 per annum, depending on experience • Bonus scheme (£600) • Forklift allowance (£400) if applicable • Premium Overtime Rates • Pension, Childcare Vouchers, Life Assurance, Healthshield – Care Package and Discount Perks
As a Contract Co-ordinator, you will be tasked with directing and co-ordinating all warehouse activities within an agreed section/area.
Specifically, you will:
• Assign and organise staff to ensure full contract coverage at all times• Manage and co-ordinate operational activities to ensure the required level of service is provided to the customer• Ensure efficient and cost effective fulfilment of customer requirements• Proactively look for process improvements with methodical and consistent approach
About You: To be considered for the role, you will need:
• Previous experience of successfully operating in a supervisory role in a warehouse operation (desirable) • Sufficient experience and knowledge of warehouse operation to effectively manage designated area to provide excellent level of service to the customer • Ability to support the Warehouse Manager in the performance management, development, mentoring and coaching of members of designated team • Ability to co-ordinate and delegate within a team whilst remaining operationally hands on, with the capability to co-ordinate daily activities
To find out more and apply, click the following link: Apply to Contract Co-ordinator - East Grinstead
Are you looking for some work in the holidays? ILG are offering great opportunities to join a fast paced operation.
Casual work can be part time or full time and is available on an ad-hoc basis to cope with peaks in demand over the summer and winter months.
Working in a busy ecommerce warehouse you will quality check fashion goods, pick items from warehouse locations, gift wrap and pack ready for shipping.
You must be reliable, hardworking, conscientious; able to work as part of a team and have a keen eye for detail.
To find out more and apply, click the following link: Casual Worker - Apply