Due to growth, diversification and expansion in the scope of our operations, we’re looking for a Customer Services Executive to provide a helpful, friendly and professional service to our Delivery customers.
As a Customer Services Executive, you’ll provide frontline telephone and email support to a portfolio of our Delivery customers. The team are responsible for handling queries all with unique requirements, and deal with high volumes of calls and emails each day. These can range from ordering labels and packaging for our customers, providing customs clearance advice, or advising on the best shipping methods to a particular destination. The role will often require thinking outside the box and problem solving to find the best solution for our customers.
- Operate front line telephone and email support to customers
- Ensure that all queries are actioned in line with client SLA and Standard Operating Procedures
- Take full ownership of queries from the point of first contact through to resolution, using the appropriate escalation channels where appropriate
- Responsible for communicating any issues/information that may impact the delivery of service
- Carry out thorough investigations and accurately process claims and credit notes where necessary
- Provide proactive exception management, keeping the customer fully informed of any issues affecting their delivery
- Book and track 3rd party collections, imports and pallet shipments
To join the team, you’ll need:
- Previous knowledge and experience of logistics (desirable)
- Previous client servicing experience, working to deadlines and SLA commitments
- Confident telephone manner
- MS Office skills, particularly Excel & Outlook
- Proven track record of managing large volumes of queries, both inbound and outbound
- Able to demonstrate methodical and organised ways of working particularly in relation to email management
- Good interpersonal skills to build relationships with clients
- Ability to deal with client complaints professionally and efficiently
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
Ideally, you’ll have previous knowledge and experience of warehousing and distribution, but this isn’t essential.
Office based during probationary period, after which to move to hybrid working.
- Salary of £21,849 to £26,129 per annum, dependent on experience
- Bonus scheme
- Pension, life assurance and Healthshield - Care Package and Discount Perks
- Following successful probation period opportunity for hybrid working in line with ILG policy up to 50/50 remote / office working
- 22 days’ holiday rises to 25 days after two full years, plus Bank Holidays with the option to buy / sell holiday
- Staff member of the month awards
- A dedicated platform for learning and development
- Birthday leave