Are you a Customer Services Executive looking to increase your skill-set?
ILG is looking for a Customer Service Executive to provide front line telephone and email support to a portfolio of Fulfilment Clients, understanding their bespoke requirements and providing a high level of customer response and service. Want to play an important role in a successful company’s operations?
If so, we’d love to hear from you.
As a Customer Services Executive, you’ll provide frontline telephone and email support to a portfolio of our fulfilment customers.
- Build a strong understanding of customer’s bespoke requirements
- Responsible for resolving day to day queries including correspondence relating to those orders with the customer and other ILG departments
- Utilise the client and in-house hosted ticketing system to provide updates on client queries within the agreed SLA
- Work in close liaison with Customer Services, Warehouse Team Leaders and externally with customers to facilitate for smooth running of all contracts
- Responsible for managing live chat, dealing with any inbound queries and passing these onto the relevant departments within agreed timeframes
To join the team, you’ll need:
- Customer service experience, including working to deadlines and SLA commitments
- Experience of having financial responsibility
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Excel and Outlook
- A methodical and organised approach to work, particularly in relation to email management
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
Ideally, you’ll have previous knowledge and experience of warehousing and distribution, but this isn’t essential.
- Salary of £21,849 to £26,129 per annum, dependent on experience
- Bonus scheme
- Following successful probation period opportunity for hybrid working in line with ILG policy up to 50/50 remote / office working
- Pension, life assurance and Healthshield - Care Package and Discount Perks
- 22 days’ holiday rises to 25 days after two full years, plus Bank Holidays with the option to buy / sell holiday
- Staff member of the month awards
- A dedicated platform for learning and development
- Birthday leave