Great people have always been a cornerstone of ILG. And, because we’re growing fast and coming up to our busiest time of year, we’re on the lookout for more great people to join our amazing team.
Are you interested in IT? ILG are looking for an IT Support Technician to join the IT team. Reporting into IT Support Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing 1st/2nd level IT support to internal business users, and external clients.
If so, read on
We rely on a talented and engaged workforce that’s ready to go the extra mile for our customers. In return we go further to reward our people and share our success. So, we give a voice to all our colleagues on sustainability, health and safety and other essential issues. We run ‘staff member of the month’ awards to spotlight star performers. And we have a lively social committee to ensure we play as hard as we work!
As an inclusive employer we feel our workforce should mirror the diversity of the communities we serve. So, we promote equality and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
- Internal (ILG) and external (client facing) 1st line / 2nd line IT support
- System administration, maintenance and support for deployed business facing applications, including (but not limited to): MS Office 365, Warehouse Management Systems (SNAPfulfil) and Carrier Management Systems (Netcourier)
- System administration, maintenance and support for back-office systems, e.g. Active Directory
- On-site hardware support, including (but not limited to): Telephony, Video Conferencing, Printers, PC’s, Switches, routers, Wireless Access Points, smartphones and handheld scanners
- Build, configure and deploy new hardware, e.g. laptops and workstations
- Hands on investigation and completion of assigned Service Requests, Incidents, Problems and Change requests within agreed Service level targets
To join the team, you’ll need:
- IT support / helpdesk experience (desirable)
- ITIL foundation certification (desirable)
- IT support and problem solving experience, across a range of technologies and solutions
- Experience using and/or supporting Warehouse Management Systems and Carrier Management Systems (desirable)
- Hands on experience supporting, building and configuring Microsoft Windows based PCs, including Active Directory and MS O365
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Comfortable working in high pressure situations
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- This role requires you to be part of an on-call rota providing out of hours support to ILG sites within your specified region. Having your own transport and a reasonable commute time to these sites is essential for timely resolution of issues.
- We believe in working hard and having fun
- 22 days’ holiday
- Share in our business-wide supportive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Access opportunities to progress your career internally at ILG
- Staff member of the month awards
- Parking costs you nothing and you get free tea and coffee!