ILG has grown from a small, ambitious company providing warehousing and delivery services out of one warehouse in Sussex to one of the UK’s leading 3PL providers in the sector in which it operates. Our warehousing operation provides our clients with specialist outsourced order fulfilment and delivery services to retailers and consumers at home.
Providing high-quality warehousing, order management, rework, product personalisation and stock control to prestige brands in sectors including, Health & Wellbeing, Technology, Luxury & Fast Fashion, Beauty, Skin Care, Hair Care & Cosmetics. Our delivery business provides local and national clients from all sectors with personal customer care and access to a wide range of global parcel and freight carriers at below market pricing. We also provide a single technology platform to produce shipping documentation and a shipment tracking capability for multiple domestic and global parcel carriers.
ILG are looking for a Minibus Driver to join our team in the West Sussex region with travel around to various site and ad hoc travel to Egham.
Operating as a Minibus Driver working closely with operations to schedule routes and required pick up / drop offs needed to meet business operational needs. Based in West Sussex region with travel around to various site and ad hoc travel to Egham. Variable shift patterns are available.
ILG has expanded to multiple sites with the need to move staff around based on business operational needs, this can include morning transfers for starting of shifts and returning staff to origin sites for shift end. This can also include as required movements during shifts and around sites.
The driver will be responsible for a 17 seat minibus, MERCEDES-BENZ SPRINTER TOURER LONG DIESEL manual, that will be provided by ILG.
• To transport ILG staff as required around sites in the West Sussex region, with ad hoc travel to Egham site.
• Work with Warehouse Operations to build schedule and timetable of driving pick up and drop off points.
• Pick up ILG staff and transport to required sites as per business needs
• Drop off ILG staff back to origin sites in line with working hours
• Daily inspection and safety checks on vehicles
• Maintaining a vehicle log to include services, repairs and general upkeep reporting any vehicle faults immediately to reporting manager.
• Ensure your vehicle is presentable at all times inside and out.
• Reporting any driving offences or accidents in line with the ILG Driver Handbook Policy.
• Developing relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business
• Attending staff meetings and training courses as required
• Behaving in a professional manner at all times and wearing the correct PPE and uniform provided.
• Experience driving a minibus with multiple pick up / drop offs
• Licence requirement obtained PCV driver and CPC licence required, required licence for commercial use to drive a 17 seat minibus D1.
• This role has an occupational requirement for applicants regarding holding a driving licence and being eligible under our insurance. A clean licence is desirable and no more than 3 points is essential in order to comply with the terms of fleet insurance cover.
• Demonstrate experience of exceptional customer focus and strong organisational skills.
• Demonstrate professionalism when working under pressure to tight deadlines
• A willingness to do overtime and additional routes when the business requires
• Reliable and conscientious – a good timekeeper
• Clear communication skills both verbal and written
• Demonstrable sufficient command of the English language to understand Health and Safety instructions, write straightforward e-mails and give verbal instructions/information to colleagues
- Hourly rate of £11.50, a full time equivalent salary of up to £23,920 per annum dependent on experience
- Pension, life assurance and Healthshield, care package and discount perks
- 22 days’ holiday, plus Bank Holidays with the option to buy / sell holiday
- Share in our business-wide supportive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Access opportunities to progress your career internally at ILG
- Annual bonus scheme
- Staff member of the month awards
- Parking costs you nothing and you get free tea and coffee