As a Stock Control Supervisor, you’ll be involved in every aspect of the smooth running of the Goods In department and receive and book in client stock in accordance with SLA.
Specifically, your role will involve:
- Manage and co-ordinate stock take and cycle counting activities to ensure the required level of service is provided to the customer
- Manage the goods in function coordinating tasks and activities to ensure effectively meeting operational demands
- Actively support operational change whilst effectively minimising disruption to production and service
- Maintain and improve performance levels to maximise accuracy of stock figures in line with site KPI’s
- Responsible for communication of issues/information to line manager e.g. stock count variances, count accuracy or general warehouse queries
- Work in close liaison with Customer Services, Warehouse Manager and externally with customers to facilitate for stock control procedures
- Work in close liaison with Customer Service team, sales and externally with clients and transport organisations in order to organise and maintain the incoming delivery schedule
- Receive stock, check and enter on the Goods-In log
- Using 3ex.net book in stock in accordance with timeframe in client SLA. Ensuring that stock being booked in is in accordance with the delivery manifest. Where discrepancy, complete a discrepancy form and scan over to customer services.
- Create bar code labels in accordance with client SLA, update the barcode label log to ensure charged on
- Process returns using 3ex.net in accordance with procedure
- Put stock away in the correct location.
- Ensure that any ILG deliveries taken are communicated to the correct contact
- Ensure that any goods leaving the warehouse are signed for and the paperwork passed to the Customer Service team
- Carry out all activities in a manner that promotes safety to yourself and your colleagues. Ensure aware of health and safety procedures and highlight any risks to Warehouse Manager or H&S officer.
- Participate actively in continuous process improvement projects, seek ways to develop and maximise customer service levels
Your role will operate on a shift pattern working 40 hours per week, 5 days in 7 comprising of early and late shifts.
To be considered as our Goods-In Supervisor, you will need:
- Previous experience of stock control and inventory counts essential.
- Previous experience of goods in with demonstratable attention to details and accuracy
- Methodical and able to demonstrate the ability to prioritise workload and tasks
- Possess an understanding of 3ex.net warehouse management system and MS office packages (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to react within a complex and growing operational environment
- Forward thinking with the ability to “think on your feet”
- Physically fit enough to work in a role where the vast majority of the day is standing and requires some lifting
- Salary of £24,000 - £26,364 per annum, dependent on experience.
- We believe in working hard and having fun
- 22 days’ holiday with the option to buy and sell your holiday days
- Share in our business-wide supportive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Access opportunities to progress your career internally at ILG
- Annual bonus scheme
- Staff member of the month awards
- Parking costs you nothing and you get free tea and coffee!