Great people have always been a cornerstone of ILG. And, because we’re growing fast and coming up to our busiest time of year, we’re on the lookout for more great people to join our amazing team.
We rely on a talented and engaged workforce that’s ready to go the extra mile for our customers. In return we go further to reward our people and share our success. So, we give a voice to all our colleagues on sustainability, health and safety and other essential issues. We run ‘staff member of the month’ awards to spotlight star performers. And we have a lively social committee to ensure we play as hard as we work!
As an inclusive employer we feel our workforce should mirror the diversity of the communities we serve. So, we promote equality and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
Reporting into the Architecture and Integration Manager you will be responsible for the management of ILG’s system integration platform, and all internal/external interfaces with internal/external parties.
- Requirement scoping, build, test and delivery of new interfaces/integration packages
- System administration of Integration Platform(s), and/or liaison with the technical service providers where required
- Engagement with internal and external stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle, as the assigned systems integration specialist
- Data cleansing, data load and data migration activities, where required
- Documentation of interfaces, including specifications, standards, formats, protocols, frequencies and creation of integration diagrams where applicable
- Standardisation of ILG’s system integration approach to ensure re-usability, scalability, performance, security and accelerated time to market for new integration requests
- Training of IT Support technicians, to provide continued knowledge transfer in support of 1st level support activities
- Maintain awareness of emerging trends in the market, e.g. ERP and e-commerce platform adoption, to ensure ILG has an appropriate and flexible integration portfolio, to meet our current and future client needs
To join the team, you’ll need:
- Experience in the design, build, testing, implementation and ongoing maintenance of system interfaces and system integration end-points
- Experienced in administering and supporting Integration/API Management Platforms (desired)
- Experience working with API’s or microservices, e.g. creation, management, monitoring, debugging, testing
- Familiarity with a variety of integration formats, principles, methods and protocols e.g. JSON, XML CSV, FTP, HTTP, SOAP, REST, EDI etc
- Advanced Excel skills, e.g. data manipulation, and working with macros.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to think laterally to present solutions rather than issues
- Strong communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Technical project management experience, and ability to manage own workload and multiple priorities
- The role requires you to be able to travel to ILG sites as needed in support of business needs, and in-line with the ILG home-working policy so access to vehicle is essential
- Salary of up to £35,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 22 days holiday
- Staff member of the month awards
- We believe in working hard and having fun
- Parking costs you nothing and you get free tea and coffee!
- Share in our business-wide supportive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Access opportunities to progress your career internally at ILG