Great people have always been a cornerstone of ILG. And, because we’re growing fast and coming up to our busiest time of year, we’re on the lookout for more great people to join our amazing team.
Are you an enthusiastic individual looking to gain experience warehousing and logistics? ILG is looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join the team at one of our East Grinstead sites. Could you thrive as a Warehouse Operative for a major delivery company?
If so, read on
We rely on a talented and engaged workforce that’s ready to go the extra mile for our customers. In return we go further to reward our people and share our success. So, we give a voice to all our colleagues on sustainability, health and safety and other essential issues. We run ‘staff member of the month’ awards to spotlight star performers. And we have a lively social committee to ensure we play as hard as we work!.
Warehouse operations are at the center of what we do. Our customers choose ILG because our attention to detail across services like order picking, embroidery, gift-wrapping, product engraving and packing adds something special to their brand. If you’re interested in doing this type of work in a clean and efficient warehouse environment, we’d love to hear from you.
- Responsible for the pick, pack and shipping a range of products to our clients on a daily basis
- Quality checking goods, gift wrapping and packaging to the clients required standards
- Accurate use of the order management system and accurate picking of order items
- Ensure correct shipping information is processed and displayed ready for courier collection
- Enjoy working as part of a target driven ambitious team
- Strong attention to detail
- Hardworking and enjoy seeing job through to completion
- IT literate and confident to use IT systems
- Salary of £10 - £10.27 per hour dependent on experience(equates to an annual full time equivalent of £20,799 - £21,368)
- We believe in working hard and having fun
- 22 days’ holiday
- Overtime rate paid at time and a half over 40 hours
- Share in our business-wide supportive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Access opportunities to progress your career internally at ILG
- Staff member of the month awards
- Parking costs you nothing and you get free tea and coffee!