We’re an award-winning, market-leading 3PL specialising in high-quality order fulfilment and delivery services. ILG customers are premium brands, many in the beauty, fashion and wellbeing sectors. Our mission is to help them succeed. ILG is a people business – we invest in training and development, recognising and rewarding our people’s achievements and creating opportunities for them to progress within our business.
Warehouse Operations are at the heart of what we do. Our customers choose ILG because our attention to detail across services like picking, embroidery and engraving adds something special to their brand. This is a hybrid role, operating as a Minibus Driver transporting ILG staff, as required, around our sites in the South region. When not operating in a driver capacity, this role will join the warehouse operations team as a warehouse assistant and will be involved in every aspect of the smooth running of our busy warehouse, from producing order pick list to final dispatch of goods.
What we are looking for
- It is an occupational requirement that applicants have held a driving licence for more than 2 years and are 25 years of age or over.
- A clean licence is desirable and no more than 3 points is essential in order to comply with the terms of fleet insurance cover.
- Capable IT skills and ability to learn our bespoke warehousing IT system
- Previous experience in a role requiring accuracy and attention to detail
- An awareness of the importance of health and safety in a warehousing environment
- Reliable and conscientious – a good timekeeper
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstratable sufficient command of the English language to understand health and safety instructions, write straightforward emails and give verbal instructions/information to colleagues
- Physically fit enough to work in a role where the vast majority of the day is standing and requires some lifting
- Warehouse experience (desirable)
- Forklift experience (desirable)
- Company Bonus Scheme (£300)
- Pension, Life Assurance, Healthshield Cash Plan and Discount Perks
- 22 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) increasing to 25 days after 2 complete holiday years, with the option to buy/sell holiday
- Birthday leave
- Dedicated rest areas with free tea and coffee plus monthly fruit baskets
- Free on-site parking and free electric car charging points
- Dedicated platform for learning and development
- Staff member of the month rewards
- Uniform and full PPE provided
- Monthly company social events and an annual awards ceremony
- Employee assistance programme to promote mental health wellbeing
- Cycle to work scheme