Great people have always been a cornerstone of ILG. And, because we’re growing fast we’re on the lookout for more great people to join our amazing team.
Are you an enthusiastic individual looking to develop your management skills within warehousing and logistics? ILG is looking for a Contract Coordinator to join the team at our Northampton site. Could you thrive as a a Contract Coordinator for a major delivery company?
If so, read on.
We rely on a talented and engaged workforce that’s ready to go the extra mile for our customers. In return we go further to reward our people and share our success. So, we give a voice to all our colleagues on sustainability, health and safety and other essential issues. We run ‘staff member of the month’ awards to spotlight star performers. And we have a lively social committee to ensure we play as hard as we work!
As an inclusive employer we feel our workforce should mirror the diversity of the communities we serve. So, we promote equality and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds.
- Responsible for overall productivity within the designated team and ensuring activities are cost effective
- Advise, lead and motivate team members
- Manage and co-ordinate operational activities to ensure the required level of service is provided to the customer.
- Responsible for communication of issues/information to line manager e.g. order volumes, delivery schedules, warehouse accuracy or general warehouse queries
- Daily contact with the relevant Account Manager to ensure any updates or end of day issues are addressed
- Previous experience of successfully operating in a supervisory role in a Warehouse operation (desirable)
- Sufficient experience and knowledge of warehouse operation to effectively manage designated area to provide excellent level of service to the customer
- Ability to co-ordinate and delegate within a team whilst remaining operationally hands on
- Methodical and able to demonstrate the ability to prioritise workload and tasks
- Ability to react within a complex and growing operational environment
- Salary of £22,557 to £25,184 per annum, dependent on experience. Additional incentive for candidates who hold a valid forklift licence.
- Annual bonus scheme
- We believe in working hard and having fun
- Pension, life assurance and Healthshield - Care Package and Discount Perks
- Share in our business-wide supportive, ‘can do’ attitude
- 22 days’ holiday increasing to 25 days after two complete holiday years, with the option to buy/sell holiday
- Staff member of the month awards
- A dedicated platform for learning and development
- Parking costs you nothing and you get free tea and coffee!