As a Warehouse Team Leader, you will direct and supervise all warehouse activities in your designated area.
- In this key role, you’ll assign staff tasks to ensure contract coverage and effectively manage the fulfilment of our customer requirements.
- Be responsible for the overall productivity within your designated team
- Actively support operational change whilst effectively minimising disruption to production and service
- Conduct regular team briefings with your own staff
- Communicate issues/information to your line manager
- Previous experience of successfully operating in a supervisory role in a Warehouse operation (desirable)
- Sufficient experience and knowledge of warehouse operation to effectively manage designated area to provide excellent level of service to the customer
- Ability to support the Warehouse Manager in the performance management, development, mentoring and coaching of members of designated team
- Ability to co-ordinate and delegate within a team whilst remaining operationally hands on, with the capability to co-ordinate daily activities
- Methodical and able to demonstrate the ability to prioritise workload and tasks
- Salary of between £24,000 - £26,346 per annum dependent on experience
- Annual bonus scheme
- We believe in working hard and having fun
- Pension, life assurance and Healthshield - Care Package and Discount Perks
- Share in our business-wide supportive, ‘can do’ attitude
- 22 days’ holiday increasing to 25 days after two complete holiday years, with the option to buy/sell holiday
- Staff member of the month awards
- A dedicated platform for learning and development
- Parking costs you nothing and you get free tea and coffee!