When does a consignment need to be accompanied by an invoice?


You will need an invoice for any non-document consignment travelling outside the UK. This can be either a pro forma or a commercial invoice. You should attach three copies to the parcel inside a sealed ‘documents enclosed’ wallet. Give a separate copy to your collecting driver, with the carrier tracking number clearly stated on it, unless your shipment is going via Paperless Trade.

If we haven't answered your question, please speak to one of our Delivery experts on 020 8970 7120